Passionate about travel, we're with you on your journey from the first 'Click' to the word 'Go', connecting you with your perfect holiday. We've been all over and we know the ropes, which is why we're best placed to offer you a helping hand or a caring conversation, from the moment you book to the time you board that flight back home. We carefully hand-pick properties and package up the best deals to stunning destinations, where you'll make holiday memories that last a lifetime.
Book with Confidence
At Click&Go our most important objective, above everything else, is to ensure every single customer has a stress free holiday experience – from the moment you click on our site until the moment you touch down on home soil.
Click&Go is an Irish owned company, based in Dublin. The people behind the brand are Bob Haugh and Paul Hackett, both travel industry veterans, combining more than 50 years of expertise.
We know our stuff
We have in-depth knowledge of all the top holiday resorts & city destinations. We hand pick every property we sell based on our personal knowledge; selecting popular, quality, central accommodations to match the expectations of Irish holidaymakers.
We’re here if you need us
Should you need our help or advice, we offer free, friendly phone support (before, during or after your holiday) 7 days a week.
We don’t stand still
We have a team of in-house web developers & holiday experts and their main aim is continually improve how our website works & what holidays we offer on our site.
We are holiday partners to Aer Lingus
We are Aer Lingus’ trusted official holiday partner since 2011, trading under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus
Holidays Made Easy
Our ultimate goal is to make booking fast & straight forward and to make travelling on holiday hassle free. The easier we make it for you, the more time you have to spend dreaming about what you’ll get up to on holiday.
Build your own holiday
We don’t sell packages, we offer you a simple solution that allows you to design your own holiday, without the hassle (or risks) of going to numerous websites to purchase the various components of your trip.
Book now, pay later - Exclusive €1 holiday deposit
We enable you to secure your holiday early without taking an instant hit to your wallet. The €1 deposit applies to any European sun holidays or city breaks with Aer Lingus flights. You can check out the full T&C’s here.
Once you pay your initial deposits, payments for the outstanding balance of your holiday will be due 10 weeks prior to departure. However, how you pay the balance in that time frame is up to you. You can pay weekly, monthly, or whenever you have the cash to pay a chunk off the balance. This can be done easily through your Manage My Holiday account. Click here for payment T&C’s.
Manage your holiday online
Our Manage My Holiday platform allows you to manage all final logistics & and access your travel documentation with confidence & efficiently. You can:
- View Your Holiday Details
- Make secure payments off your holiday (or check your balance)
- Add bags and transfers to your holiday
- View & print your travel documents
Don’t Worry… We’ve Got Your Back!
- While we do everything in our power to ensure everything goes to plan, sometimes events happen that are out of our control. In the unlikely event that things do ‘go wrong’, we are here to put them right.
- Click&Go is more than just a website. Behind the website is team of holiday experts who are only a phone call away, should you require any advice or assistance.
Holidays with Total Financial Protection
Is my money safe when I book with Click&Go?
- Click&Go is a profitable Irish owned company (established in 2010). When you book your holiday with us, you can be safe in the knowledge that you are travelling with a financially sound business with robust financial resources.
Don’t just take our word for it…
- To offer you absolute peace of mind that your money is 100% protected, we are licensed & bonded by CAR (Commission for Aviation Regulation).
- Every single holiday booked through Click&Go is covered by our bond. Our license number is TA 0700.
Who is CAR and how do they protect my money?
- CAR (Commission for Aviation Regulation) is an independent public body supported by the Department of Transport and is accountable to the Houses of the Oireachtas.
- The commission grants licences to travel agents so that they can trade legally in Ireland. As part of this function, the Commission runs a bonding scheme to reimburse consumers for the full cost of their holiday in the event of a travel agent collapse.
- For more information, click here
Would it be easier to just cut out the ‘middle man’?
Certainly not. If you book on your own and things go wrong… you’re on your own!
- Click&Go is not merely a ‘middle man’; we enable you to build your own holiday according to your unique preferences, without the risks associated with ‘DIYing’ your own holiday i.e. buying your flights & accommodation on separate websites.
If an airline cancels your flights or changes their schedule
- When you book your flights & accommodation with Click&Go, it is our responsibility to ensure you are completely refunded for your holiday or to find you an alternative option of the same value
- If you book your accommodation separately to your flights at a non-refundable rate (either through a hotel booking site or directly with a hotel), you could lose all money paid for that accommodation.
If you arrive at your hotel & it’s over-booked
- Unfortunately this occasionally happens during peak travel seasons. Hotels will book over capacity, assuming that a certain percentage of bookings will be cancelled.
- If this happens to you & you’ve ‘DIYed’ your own holiday, it may be up to you to organise alternative arrangements.
- If you book with Click&Go, this is unlikely to happen, but if it does, we will find you an alternative accommodation of an equivalent or superior standard (at no additional cost).
If the hotel booking site, hotel or airline you’ve booked goes out of business
- If you book with Click&Go, It is our responsibility to ensure you are refunded for the full price of your holiday or find you an alternative option of the same value. This is not simply a promise, but a guarantee. We are legally obliged to do this under EU directives. For more information on your entitlements, click here.
- If you book flights directly with an airline & that airline ceases trading, you could lose any money you have paid to that airline. The same applies if you book a hotel through a hotel booking site and that goes out of business or if the actual hotel goes out of business.
If a personal emergency arises when you’re abroad
- When you book a sun holiday with Click&Go, you will be provided with a telephone contact of our local agent in your destination whom you may contact in case of emergency. If you are on a city break, you can contact our Dublin office, which is open 362 days a year.
If a serious incident occurs while you’re abroad
- In cases such as this, your safety is our priority. We take guidance from the Department of Foreign Affairs and if they deem a location as unsafe for travel, we will offer you a holiday of the same value to an alternative destination (subject to availability) or will give you a full refund for your holiday.
- If you are in resort & a state of emergency is declared, we will work with the relevant authorities to help get you home safely.
Click&Go is a trading name of Simply Sun Ltd. Registered No: 476506 Licensed by the Commission for Aviation Regulation TA 0700.Click&Go's office is in 27-32 Talbot Street, Dublin 1.