Planning a Family Sun Holiday for the First Time
You’re bringing the kids away for the first time next summer – panic ensues. The search begins for family-friendly resorts with beaches, water parks, zoos and kids clubs, close to the airport. You make a list longer than the sleepless nights of what you need to buy and you’re faced with the possibility of dipping into your savings account. Stop right there…it doesn’t have to be that hard! Make yourself a cuppa, take a breath and read how to book a family holiday the cheap, easy and stress-free way!
The perks of booking your family holiday with Click&Go
- €1 holiday deposit that covers your flights and accommodation (applicable to all sun holidays to Europe and the Canary Islands that include Aer Lingus flights, and booked at least 10 weeks in advance)
- Early booking discounts on selected properties
- Discounts for children up to 18 years of age
- Kids’ clubs with organised entertainment
- Flexible payment options (pay in instalments)
- Optional return transfers to and from the airport
At Click&Go, we have a great range of cheap family holidays all in specially chosen family-friendly hotels, self-catering apartments and all-inclusive resorts. We make sure to vet all of the sun holiday properties first before selling them, which is so important when booking a family holiday. Here are some suggestions for where you should go:
Cordial Mogan Valle Apartments, Mogan, Gran Canaria
- 600m from the picturesque centre, the beach and the local fishing harbour area.
- Amenities include 3 adult swimming pools (family pool, adult only and infinity), kiddies pool, poolside bar / snack bar, sun terraces, tennis court.
- State-of-the-art spa & wellness centre with gym, jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, spa circuit, floating cave and many treatments.
- Kids club operating all year (4-12 years).
- Onsite splash park including green zones, solariums, jacuzzis and a pizzeria.
Sands Beach Resort, Costa Teguise, Lanzarote
- A seawater lagoon with private beach and beachfront setting.
- 7 separate swimming pools (one is a heated 25m pool with 8 lanes) and 5 kids pools.
- “Mai Tai” poolside snack bar, “Buddy” mini club for children, playground, mini disco, daily activities and evening entertainment programme.
- Games room, tennis court, supermarket, well-equipped gym, sports shop and wellness centre with massage.
- 5 minutes away from bars, cafes, shops and restaurants.
Rocha Brava Apartments, Carvoeiro, the Algarve
- Situated in a beautiful setting of lush landscaped garden.
- Three swimming pools, one heated (and covered in) November to April (and a kiddies pool).
- Idyllically serene location and casual ambience.
- Free shuttle to the beach and resort centre 3 times daily.
- Playground, poolside bar, 4 tennis courts, gymnasium, beauty centre.
Los Patos Park, Benalmadena, Costa del Sol
- 200m from the beach and a short stroll to the beautiful Puerto Marin.
- Onsite water park which features a pirate galleon, slides and chutes and a rock garden with palms.
- Adult swimming pool, a chill-out area, kids playground and mini club.
- Only 1 km from the hotel and there are bars and shops in the direct vicinity.
Did you know that Click&Go is the only Irish travel company offering a €1 deposit that covers your flights and accommodation? The benefit of this is that you can secure your family holiday at a great price, get early booking discounts and pay your holiday online in easy instalments!