- Las Vegas, USA
- Cable TV
- Extra beds on demand
- Number of bedrooms
- Smoke detector
- Internet access *
- Wi-fi *
- Alarm clock
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Smoking rooms
- Game room
- Conference room
- Non-smoking area
- 24-hour reception
- Hotel safe
- Lift access
- Room service *
- Laundry service *
- Wired Internet
- Theatre / auditorium
- Valet parking
- Meeting room
- 24-hour security
- Bellboy service
- Smoke detector
- Smoking area
- Poolside snack bar
- Check-in hour
- Check-out hour
- Car park
- Las Vegas Convention Center: 2.736 km
- Sands Expo And Convention Center: 4.345 km
- Fashion Show Mall: 3.058 km
- Freemont Street Experience: 2.897 km
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway: 22.37 km
- * indicates service is at extra charge
What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas!
A playground in the middle of the Nevada desert, Las Vegas has become a world-class destination for entertainment, bucket list experiences and culinary delights. Whether you’re there to get married, have a honeymoon to remember or have a wild break with friends, Las Vegas won’t disappoint.
Las Vegas has reinvented itself from its days of being a gambling haven - you can easily visit it without ever gambling in one of their many casinos. From getting married in the Little White Chapel by Elvis to witnessing the breathtaking beauty of the Grand Canyon from above, you won’t be short on things to do. Even the hotels in Las Vegas have become attractions in themselves with rollercoasters, waterparks, shark-filled aquariums, wildlife habitats and ice bars to name a few!
Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Go on a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon
- Grab a drink and watch the world go by on Freemont Street
- See the Bellagio’s fountains dance
- See stars like J.Lo, Backstreet Boys, Gwen Stefani, Mariah Carey, Aerosmith & more perform their residencies at the hotels
- Go to a show like Cirque du Soleil, Magic Mike, Blue Man Group or Tony ‘n’ Tina’s Wedding
- Experience some of Las Vegas’ past at the Neon Museum
- Learn about the city’s gangster past in the Mob Museum
- Go on a gondola at The Venetian or climb the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas
- Indulge in retail therapy at the tax-free premium shopping outlets
- Try your hand in the casino at legendary hotels like Caesar’s, the Golden Nugget or MGM Grand
The Entertainment Capital of the World will leave you wanting more! Our holiday packages to Las Vegas that include your flights and accommodation - find your Las Vegas holiday on our website or call our team of holiday experts.
Las Vegas on the Click&Go Travel Podcast
If you want a real insider insight into Las Vegas, listen to the below episode of our podcast to find out what there is to see and do in this fantastic destination!
Tailor your city break to suit you. Change your room type, flights & add baggage. If required you can also add transfers & insurance.
Please Call Us
We have encountered a temporary problem with your booking to Las Vegas. To complete your booking, please call us on 01 539 7777 (from ROI) or 028 9099 5881 (from NI)
Your accommodation type, flight details or price may have changed from your original quote!
Please double check these details before you confirm your booking or call us on 01 539 7777.