2018 Sun Holidays from Ireland
Don't Wait to Book 2018 Holidays
While you might be tempted to wait and book your 2018 hols last minute, the likelihood is that while flights may be available closer to the dates you want to travel, the accommodation will be booked out months beforehand. So if you're already thinking of family holidays 2018, don't delay. We urge you to book holidays for 2018 as early as possible this year.
From €395pp From €309pp From €325pp
Costa del Sol - Benalmadena
10 March, 7 nights, Self Catering
The Algarve - Praia do Vau
05 April, 7 nights, Self Catering
Lanzarote - Costa Teguise
12 April, 7 nights, Self Catering
If you're thinking of booking Winter Sun Holidays 2018 to popular destinations such as the Canaries and the Algarve - you're not the only one. The increased demand for resorts like Lanzarote, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and the Algarve is due to people in the UK, Germany, Scandinavia and, of course, Ireland choosing these destinations over more troubled regions. If you want to travel to the Canary Islands - Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, Tenerife & Fuerteventura - between January and April 2018, the range of sought-after properties with availability is already dwindling.
Top Reasons to Book Sun Holidays 2018 with Click&Go:
- Only €1 Deposit - when you book your holiday with Aer Lingus flights more than 10 weeks in advance (T&Cs Apply).
- Payment Options to Suit YOU - talk to our sales agents to work out a flexible holiday payment plan.
- Dealfinder - this unique tool helps you find the cheapest deals by month.
- Staff Picks - vetted properties selected by our Travel Experts.
- Great Customer Reviews from Trust Pilot - see what our customers have to say about us!
Now that you're aware of the inevitable accommodation shortage when booking beach holidays 2018, Click&Go makes it easy to search for summer 2018 deals now.