2018 Sun Holidays from Ireland
Don't Wait to Book 2018 Holidays
While you might be tempted to wait and book your 2018 holidays last minute, the likelihood is that while flights may be available closer to the dates you want to travel, the msot popular accommodation may be booked out months beforehand. If you're flexible with dates, it's worth holding out until September to go on your sun holiday when resorts are that bit quieter, cheaper and have more availability.
If you're thinking of booking your 2018 Winter Sun Holiday to popular destinations such as the Canaries and the Algarve - you're not the only one. The increased demand for resorts like Lanzarote, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura and the Algarve is due to people in the UK, Germany, Scandinavia and, of course, Ireland choosing these destinations over more troubled regions. As with all holidays, book early to get the best deals and the best accommodation.
Top Reasons to Book Sun Holidays 2018 with Click&Go:
- Only €1 Deposit - when you book your holiday with Aer Lingus flights more than 10 weeks in advance (T&Cs Apply).
- Payment Options to Suit YOU - talk to our sales agents to work out a flexible holiday payment plan.
- Dealfinder - this unique tool helps you find the cheapest deals by month.
- Staff Picks - vetted properties selected by our Travel Experts.
- Great Customer Reviews from Trust Pilot - see what our customers have to say about us!
Now that you're aware of the inevitable accommodation shortage when booking beach holidays 2018, Click&Go makes it easy to search for summer 2018 deals now.