Disneyland Paris 2022
Immerse yourself in the magic and wonder of your favourite Disney stories with a holiday to Disneyland Paris. Whether you’re considering a holiday with family or friends, it promises to be nothing but supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
With 2 parks (Disneyland and the Walt Disney Studios), attractions and Disney characters galore, there’s something for everyone. One minute you could be in the throws of adventure on a pirate ship, fighting Zorg alongside Buzz Lightyear, plunging 13 stories in The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ or getting a selfie with Goofy and the gang.
Disneyland Paris has reopened and is delighted to announce the long awaited return of many shows. The world famous Disney Stars on Parade returns from 10 January 2022 and Disney Illumination night-time spectacular is back starting 27th February, 2022.
2022 marks a very special year for Disneyland Paris as its celebrates the 30th Anniversary! Are you excited as we are…? Festivities will start from March 06th, 2022.
Holidays in Paris Disneyland
Did you know...?
Mickey Mouse is hidden throughout the park
320 million people have visited Disneyland Paris
Every Sleeping Beauty's Castle in Disney parks are different
It is never too early to book a magical getaway to Disneyland Paris!
Official Disney Hotels with park tickets included:
- Save up to 35% for stays until 30 March 2022
All offers are subject to availability.
Disneyland Paris Accommodation & Park Tickets
- Official Disney Hotels
- Hotels Near Theme Parks
- Disneyland Park Ticket Prices & Booking
- Covid Update – Entry to the park
Official Disney Hotels
You have a choice of 6 official Disney hotels within the theme park to choose from. The entrance to the theme park is included in the price of your holiday for the duration of the stay. For example: Stay for 4 nights at a Disney hotel and you have entrance to both parks for 5 days.
To get the best value for your money, start your holiday any day from Sunday to Thursday and you'll get the best prices - arriving Friday or Saturday costs more.
The official Disney hotels are:
- Santa Fe ⭐⭐: 20 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle, will reopen on 23 October 2021.
- Cheyenne Hotel⭐⭐⭐: 20 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle.
- Sequoia Lodge⭐⭐⭐: 15 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle, will reopen on 1 December 2021.
- Newport Bay Club⭐⭐⭐⭐: 15 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle.
- New York: The Art of Marvel⭐⭐⭐⭐: 10 min walk to the park or 8 min by free shuttle.
- Disneyland Hotel⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: located at the entrance to Disneyland Park. The hotel is currently closed for renovation.
Hotels Near Theme Parks
We also offer hotels just outside the park where the entrance to the two Disneyland parks is not included in the price. We can book Disneyland park tickets for you.
Our bestselling hotels near the theme park are:
- Campanile Val de France⭐⭐⭐: 10 min to the park by free shuttle
- Explorers at Disneyland Paris⭐⭐⭐: 10 min to the park by free shuttle
- Dream Castle at Disneyland Paris (formerly known as Vienna House Dream Castle) ⭐⭐⭐⭐: 10 min to the park by free shuttle
- Magic Circus at Disneyland Paris (formerly called the Vienna House Magic Circus)⭐⭐⭐⭐: 10 min to the park by free shuttle
Disneyland Park Ticket Prices & Booking
Below are sample prices for Disneyland Paris tickets only.
- 2 days / both parks: from €138 per adult (12+), from €130 per child (3-11)
- 3 days / both parks: from €207 per adult (12+), from €195 per child (3-11)
- 4 days / both parks: from €276 per adult (12+), from €260 per child (3-11)
If would like to buy Disneyland Paris tickets with Click&Go, please contact our sales team by phone or email:
Above prices are from prices, ticket prices depend on date of visit.
Park entry registration is not required for Dated Tickets.
Tickets are refundable up to 3 days before your visit.
Covid Update – Entry to the park
From January 24, in line with government guidance, guests aged 16 and above will need to present a vaccination pass to enter Disneyland Paris. For guests aged between 12 and 15, the health pass control is maintained to enter Disneyland Paris.
For further detailed information please visit: https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-ie/health-safety-measures/
Please note that if you have an un-dated day ticket or a multi-day ticket for the parks you must register your visit date in advance with Disneyland Paris. https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-ie/register-tickets/
Disneyland Paris Transfers & Weather
Airport: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
You can get the high-speed TGV train direct to Disneyland Paris. It departs from CDG Terminal 2, takes approx. 12 minutes and costs €35pp return.
You can also get a private transfer. It takes approx. 40-60mins. Return prices are from approx. €30pp based on 4 sharing, €40pp based on 3 sharing and €60pp based on 2 sharing.
This is a slightly longer option. It's approx. €46 per person return and the journey time is approx. 90mins.
* Private Transfers & shuttles can be added to your holiday at time of booking or up to 72 hrs before travel. We do not make reservations for the high-speed train (TGV).
Disneyland Paris Map
Inspiration for your visit to Disneyland Paris
The Magical Disneyland Paris
Podcast | 16/10/18
Discover the New Safety Protocols at Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |29/06/20
The Top 10 Attractions for Younger Kids in Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |10/02/20
Top 10 Attractions for Adults in Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |02/04/20
Your Guide to a Weekend in Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |31/05/18
5 reasons why you should stay in a Disney hotel
Blog Post |06/07/18
The Fastpass What and How for Disneyland Paris
Blog Post |31/07/18