Holidays to Mykonos Town with Click&Go
Holidays to Mykonos Town
The centre of the island, Mykonos Town or Chora has everything from museums and historic architecture to beaches and a lively nightlife.
With its whitewashed buildings and vibrant flora lining its narrow streets, Mykonos is a stunning Cycladic town. It has endless options of chic bars, delicious restaurants, traditional tavernas, chilled-out cafes and shops for indulge in some retail therapy.
Although it has a reputation for being a party town, it’s filled with things to see and do if you want a break from the pool, beach and bars. You can:
- Spot the resident pelican, Petros at the harbour
- Visit Lena’s House, a museum of a traditional Mykonian home
- Visit the 16th Century Windmills of Kato that overlook the town
- Watch the sunset from Little Venice
- Visit the nearby resort and golden beach in Ornos
Mykonos Town Airport Transfers & Weather
Airport: Mykonos Airport (JMK)
Distance: 3km from Mykonos Airport to Mykonos Town
The fastest and most direct option, though slightly more expensive, is a private transfer. This is a private vehicle just for you and the people travelling with you. There are no stops and no waiting at the airport.