European Christmas Markets 2018 Holidays
If you love Christmas as much as Buddy the Elf, a visit to a Christmas market is a must. There's nothing like wooden stalls with artisan crafts, festive food, an abundance of fairy lights, unique decorations and Glühwein (mulled wine) or hot apple cider to warm you up to get you in the Christmas spirit.
To help you get the most from your Christmas market experience, we've made a list (and checked it twice) of the best destinations and when to visit. Whether you're looking for a German Christmas market or you want to travel to Budapest, Prague, Vienna or any of the other city destinations Click&Go offers, we've got something for you!
Top 10 Christmas Markets to Visit & Dates:
- Munich: 27th of November to the 24th of December
- Berlin: 25th of November to the 31st of December
- Krakow: End of November to the 26th of December
- Wroclaw: 24th of November to the 22nd of December
- Budapest: 9th of November to the 1st of January
- Prague: 1st of December to the 6th of January
- Vienna: 17th of November to the 1st of January
- Brussels: 30th of November to the 6th of January
- Riga: 1st of December to the 6th of January
- Rome: 8th of December to the 24th of December
* Dates of Christmas Markets are provided by local authorities in each specific country and could be subject to change without notice. Last Updated 24/10/18