Holidays Terms and Conditions
Please see below our Terms and Conditions for holiday bookings with Click&Go.
- Travel Dates: Applies to holidays booked more than 10 weeks in advance with Aer Lingus flights only.
- Eligible Bookings: Only applicable to package holidays sold by SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go to the UK, Europe or the Canary Islands with Aer Lingus flights. The offer excludes all other destinations and airlines. The offer excludes group bookings of more than 6 passengers. A deposit €1/£1 per person, including children (no deposit for infants) must be paid at time of booking. Payment by credit and debit cards only.
- Once you have booked your SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go holiday for €1/£1 deposit per person and received your confirmation invoice you are liable to pay, to us, the full amount of the outstanding balance of the cost of your holiday (as advised to you at the time of booking and as set out in your Confirmation Invoice).
- Regular Payment Plan Only -A second deposit of €150/£150 per person will be due 4 weeks after the initial booking. Payment for the final balance will be due 10 weeks prior to departure.
Monthly Payment Plan Only - €1 Deposit can be used on this plan. All further monthly payments as per your confirmation invoice.
- If we are unable to collect payment for the 2nd Deposit or the final balance on your booking, we will be entitled to cancel your booking and you will remain liable to pay the outstanding balance of all non-refundable elements (as per our standard terms and conditions).
- Cancellation Charges, please refer to clause 16 in our Terms & Conditions.
- Special Condition: SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go reserves the right to withdraw this €1/£1 Deposit Promotion at any time.
SimplySun Ltd. is Licensed and bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Licence No. TA 0700. Click&Go is a trading name of SimplySun Ltd., 27-32 Talbot Street, Dublin 1, Ireland (Company Registration Number 476506) with whom you make a contract when you book. This means that when you book a holiday with us you can be entirely confident that in the unlikely event of our insolvency before or during your holiday, any money you have paid to us is fully secured, and if you are overseas, that arrangements will be made to repatriate you at the end of your holiday.
Irish Total Payment Protection (topp) Policy cover:
In compliance with The Package Holidays and Travel Trade Act 1995 (Republic of Ireland), an insurance policy has been arranged with Arcus Solutions, to protect Republic of Ireland customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure, and paid in respect of:
- Travel packages departing from UK and EU countries, but not from ROI.
- a refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
- making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled
- repatriation of customers as may be applicable, subject to the terms of the insurance policy.
In the unlikely event of financial failure please contact the claims helpline on +44 (0) 1702 811397. A copy of the policy is available on request.
This policy is provided by
Arcus Solutions – 3 Cours Charlemagne, 69002 Lyon – SARL au capital de 1 000€ – Téléphone: +44 (0) 207 065 5300. www.arcus-solutions.fr
RCS de Lyon n°853 774 529 – Code APE n°6622Z – ORIAS n°19006898. Le registre des intermédiaires d’assurances est tenu à jour par l’ORIAS disponible sur www.orias.fr
Entreprise régie par le Code des Assurances et soumise au contrôle de l’ACPR – 4 place de Budapest, CS 92459, 75436 Paris Cedex 09
RC Professionnelle et Garantie Financière conformes aux articles L. 512-6 et L. 512-7 du Code des Assurances
This policy is underwritten by
Accelerant Insurance Europe SA registered and authorised by the National Bank of Belgium and regulated by the Financial Services and Markets Authority (Ref. 3193), Acting in Ireland under Freedom of Services.
This is an agreement for the sale and supply of a Design Your Own Holiday or a Package Holiday with SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go. Please read these booking terms and conditions before confirming your booking. They apply to all holidays which include flights described on our website and they deal with your rights and obligations to us and ours to you. We are committed to a policy of fair-trading and make every effort to ensure you have an enjoyable holiday with us. The person making the booking must be 18 years old. Any person who is under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on his / her journey.
In these Booking Conditions the word "Organiser" means SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go, the person who arranges your flights, transport, accommodation etc. and who offers it as a holiday. "Consumer" means you, the person who takes or agrees to take the holiday or any person on whose behalf you agree to purchase the holiday and who is listed on the confirmation invoice or any other person to whom you transfer a holiday which you have bought. You must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these booking conditions by all persons listed on the booking (and their parent or guardian for anyone under the age of 18 at the time of booking) and you are responsible for ensuring that all those listed have read the booking conditions and agree to abide by them. The lead name is responsible for making all payments due to us and is the only person permitted to make any amendments to the booking.
SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go is acting as an agent on behalf of all the suppliers, (including airlines, transport companies, cruise lines, campsites, ferry companies, theme park tickets and accommodation providers) in your booking.
No contract shall arise until the Organiser has received a deposit or full payment for the holiday and has issued written confirmation of its acceptance to the Consumer. An internet booking is a confirmed booking once the Consumer has received an invoice confirming the booking details. The terms of the contract between the Consumer and the Organiser are contained solely in this document, the Organiser's confirmation, the Organiser's brochure or other descriptive material, any airline or sailing ticket issued, the terms and conditions of any suppliers of services and the itinerary issued by the Organiser. Copies of all of our supplier terms and conditions are available on request.
The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the contract with the Consumer if the behaviour or conduct of the Consumer either prior to or during a holiday is likely to endanger the safety or well-being of other Consumers in his company or that of the Consumer himself, the Organiser, or that of the Organiser's representatives, contractors, agents or employees and the cancellation charges as provided for in 16 of these booking conditions are payable by the Consumer. Further, where, as a result of the Consumer's actions or the actions of any other person who is listed on the Confirmation Invoice either or both of the following incidents occurs:
- There is a delay or diversion to the means of transportation the subject of this contract;
- The accommodation in which the Consumer is staying is damaged, the Consumer, hereby agrees to indemnify the Organiser against any claim (including legal costs) made against the Organiser in relation to the occurrence of such incidents.
- In the event of an eviction by the property the Consumer is responsible for alternative accommodation and services. There will be no refund of any monies for accommodation unused.
It shall be the Consumer's responsibility to disclose prior to booking to the Organiser any physical or mental condition of a member of his party which may be relevant and no liability shall attach to the Organiser for the provision of an unsuitable holiday for a disabled person where disclosure of the disability has not been made to the Organiser.
As very few of the hotels or apartments are specifically designed or suited to persons with special needs, we cannot guarantee that the properties or their facilities will cater adequately for disabled persons' special needs. It is your responsibility to read the property descriptions very carefully before making a final selection and you must contact us by telephone prior to you proceeding with your booking, to advise us of any special requirements you may have, as we need to ensure that your selection will meet your particular requirements. This might involve us contacting the relevant property on your behalf to confirm that your special needs will be met. If you have not advised us of your special requirements at the time of booking, we shall not be held responsible for any diminution of enjoyment; any deficit in your chosen hotel or apartment or any facility that does not meet your special needs and no compensation shall be forthcoming if we have not been informed prior to your departure.
The Organiser reserves the right to decline to provide a holiday for a person with a disability where, in the Organiser's opinion, that holiday would be inconsistent with the special needs of that person.
Special requests (e.g. ground floor accommodation, sea view, etc.) shall be communicated by the Consumer in writing to the Organiser at the time of making the booking. The Organiser shall use reasonable endeavours to fulfil such requests. The granting of such requests is the sole responsibility of the relevant supplier. No liability shall attach to the Organiser for failure to comply with a special request and such requests do not form part of the contract. Special Requests, of any kind cannot be guaranteed or confirmed before arrival.
The consumer shall contact the Organiser immediately if any information that appears on the confirmation invoice or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete, as it may not be possible or may be costly to make changes later. (E.g. the first name / family name of all passengers) We regret that we cannot accept any responsibility if you do not tell us about any mistake in any documents within 24 hours of our sending it out. We will do our best to rectify any mistake notified to us but you may be required to meet any of the costs involved (e.g. name change fees charged by an airline).
The Consumer is solely responsible for ensuring that he presents himself at the airport or port of departure in sufficient time prior to the designated departure time to complete embarkation requirements. If the Consumer arrives late at the airport or port of departure, the Organiser shall not be obliged to carry the Consumer and shall be entitled to treat the holiday as having been cancelled by the Consumer. It is also the sole responsibility of the Consumer to ensure that all travel documentation i.e. passports, visas (where relevant) etc. are in order.
The Consumer is restricted by regulation of carriers and executive authorities with regard to the weight, type and contents of baggage which he may take on board the craft and/or vehicles which will be used in connection with the holiday. The Consumer shall be responsible for ascertaining any limitations which apply in this regard and shall not present himself at the airport or port of departure with any prohibited item in his luggage or on his person or with items which exceed weight or dimension restrictions applicable.
The Consumer hereby agrees that he shall abide by all instructions or directions given by a member of the Organiser's staff or any crew member of carrier's craft or vehicle used in connection with the holiday and hereby agrees to indemnify the Organiser against any loss or injury suffered or incurred by any other person as a consequence of the Consumer's failure to act in accordance with any such direction or instruction.
The Consumer undertakes to behave himself in a proper manner and not to cause any disturbance in or around the accommodation he occupies, which may cause offence or diminution of enjoyment of a holiday to other holiday makers. The Consumer further undertakes to leave his accommodation in good condition and not to cause any damage or destruction to the accommodation or its contents. In the event that damage or destruction is caused to the accommodation the Consumer agrees to pay the owner or management of such establishment the cost of repair or replacing such damage. The accommodation has the right to charge an indemnity deposit on arrival. This charge is determined by the property locally. SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go have no influence or derive no financial gain from such a charge.
The Organiser shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Consumer by the failure to perform the Contract or the improper performance of the Contract where the failure or the improper performance is due neither to any fault of the Organiser or to that of another supplier of services because:
- The failure which occurs in the performance of the Contract is attributable to the Consumer. Such failure is attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for, and are unforeseeable or unavoidable.
- Such failure is due to force majeure. An event which the Organiser, the Retailer acting on his behalf or the supplier of services, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall. In the case of damage, other than death or personal injury or damage caused by the wilful misconduct or gross negligence of the Organiser the amount of compensation which will be paid to the Consumer will be limited to, in the case of an adult an amount equal to double the inclusive price of the Package to the adult concerned, and, in the case of a minor an amount equal to the inclusive price of the package to the minor concerned.
In the event of any liability on the part of the Organiser for injury, illness or death, no payment will be made unless the following conditions are complied with:
- The Consumer must advise the Organiser in relation to the injury or illness while the Consumer is at the resort and must also write to the Organiser within 28 days of the completion of the holiday.
- The Consumer must transfer any rights that the Consumer has, in respect of such injury, illness or death against any person to the Organiser.
- The Consumer must co-operate fully with the Organiser to enable the Organiser or its insurers to enforce such rights.
- Any payments that the Organiser is obliged to make will be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to that provided for by the International Convention concerned (in each case including in respect of the conditions of liability, the time for bringing any claim and the type and amount of any damages that can be awarded). International Conventions which may apply include: in respect of international air travel, The Warsaw Convention 1929 (including as amended by the Hague Protocol of 1955 and by any of the additional Montreal Protocol of 1975) or the Montreal Convention 1999; in respect of rail travel, the Berne Convention 1961, in respect of carriage by sea, the Athens Convention 1974; in respect of carriage by road, the Geneva Convention 1973; and, in respect of hotels, the Paris Convention 1962. For the avoidance of doubt, this means that the Organiser is to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitations of compensation contained in any of these conventions or any other International Conventions applicable to the Consumer's liability.
Land, sea and air carriers will have their own conditions of carriage with which you must comply. In the case of sea travel the provisions of the Athens Convention 1974 relating to the carriage of passengers and their luggage by sea may apply. This Convention and the sea carrier's conditions of carriage may continue to apply to you and your party throughout your stay on board the ship and during boarding and disembarkation. This Convention presumes that Your baggage has been delivered undamaged unless you will give full written details to the carrier (1) in the case of apparent damage before You disembark from the ship or the baggage is redelivered to You; or (11) in the case of damage which is not apparent or of loss, within 15 days of disembarkation or from the time when the luggage should have been redelivered to you. The Athens Convention, and the carrier's conditions may limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury, or loss of or damage to luggage, and make special provision for valuables.
This information notice summarises the liability rules applied by Community air carriers as required by Community legislation and the Montreal Convention.
There are no financial limits to the liability for passenger injury or death. For damages up to 113,100 SDRs, the air carrier cannot contest claims for compensation. Above that amount, the air carrier can defend itself against a claim by proving that it was not negligent or otherwise at fault.
Advance payments: If a passenger is killed or injured, the air carrier must make an advance payment, to cover immediate economic needs, within 15 days from the identification of the person entitled to the compensation. In the event of death, this advance payment shall not be less than 16,000 SDRs.
Passenger delays: In the case of passenger delay, the air carrier is liable for damage unless it took all reasonable measures to avoid the damage or it was impossible to take such measures. The liability for passenger delay is limited to 4,694 SDRs.
Baggage delays: In the case of baggage delay, the air carrier is liable for damage unless it took all reasonable measures to avoid the damage or it was impossible to take such measures. The liability for baggage delay is 1,131 SDRs.
Destruction, loss or damage to baggage: The air carrier is liable for destruction, loss or damage to baggage up to 1,131 SDRs. In the case of checked baggage, it is liable even if not at fault, unless the baggage was defective. In the case of checked baggage, the carrier is liable only if at fault.
Higher limits for baggage: A passenger can benefit from a higher liability limit by making a special declaration at the latest at check-in and by paying a supplementary fee.
Complaints on baggage: If the baggage is damaged, delayed, lost or destroyed, the passenger must write and complain to the air carrier as soon as possible, in the case of damage to checked baggage, the passenger must write and complain within 7 days and in the case of delay within 21 days, in both cases from the date on which the baggage was placed at the passenger's disposal.
If the air carrier actually performing the flight is not the same as the contracting air carrier, the passenger has the right to address a complaint or to make a claim for damages against either. If the name or code of an air carrier is indicated on the ticket, that air carrier is the contracting air carrier.
Time limit for action: Any action in court to claim damages must be brought within two years from the date of arrival of the aircraft, or from the date on which the aircraft ought to have arrived.
Basis for the information: The basis for the rules described above is the Montreal Convention of 28 May 1999, which is implemented in the Community by Regulation (EC) No. 2027/97 (as amended by Regulation (EC) No. 889/2002 and national legislation of the Member States). A copy of any conditions of carriage applicable to the holiday and the conventions, referred to above, can be supplied on request.
If the Consumer wishes to make a complaint in relation to a holiday, he must immediately inform the Organiser or agent at the location where the complaint arises (the contact details for the Organiser or agent are on the Consumer's holiday voucher) and shall if the Organiser requires, complete a form setting out the detail of the Consumer's complaint. If the Consumer fails to comply with such requirement, the Organiser shall be entitled to recover the cost from the Consumer of any additional expense incurred by it in carrying out subsequent investigation of a complaint, which is found to be unjustified.
The Consumer shall be obliged to notify the Organiser in writing of any complaint not later than 28 days after his return to the airport or port of departure or termination of the holiday whichever is the earlier and no complaint received thereafter shall be entertained.
SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go will provide each Consumer with the information required to make a complaint or seek compensation from a carrier that acted negligently in their duty. However the Organiser will not enter into correspondence on behalf of the consumer or seek compensation for delayed / lost / damaged or stolen baggage.
The terms of the contract (as provided for in Clause 4 in these booking conditions) are to be interpreted under and are subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
To assist you with your holiday payments, we offer three payment plans depending on the departure date and the airline you choose.
Regular Payment Plan
European Sun Holidays & City Breaks
Flights with Aer Lingus - booking deposit is €1 per person (£1 GBP) plus relevant checked-in baggage and infant fees for European Sun Holidays & City Breaks on Aer Lingus flights only booked more than 10 weeks in advance.
All other airlines – booking deposit is full cost of the flights plus relevant checked-in baggage and infant fees.
The 2nd deposit of €150 per person is payable 4 weeks later and will be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking. Payment of the final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure and will also be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking.
Flights with Aer Lingus – booking deposit is €100 per person plus relevant checked-in baggage and infant fees. The second deposit of €250 per person is payable 4 weeks later and will be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking. Payment of the final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure and will also be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking.
All other airlines – booking deposit is €50 per person plus relevant checked-in baggage and infant fees. The second deposit of €150 per person is payable 4 weeks later and will be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking. Payment of the final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure and will also be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking.
Flights with Aer Lingus - European, USA, Worldwide
Flights with Aer Lingus – booking deposit is €100 per person plus relevant checked-in baggage and infant fees and cruise deposit as outlined at time of confirmation. The second deposit of €250 per person is payable 4 weeks later and will be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking. Payment of the final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure and will also be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking.
All other airlines - European – booking deposit is full cost of the flights plus relevant checked-in baggage and infant fees and cruise deposit as outlined at time of confirmation.
The 2nd deposit of €150 per person is payable 4 weeks later and will be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking. Payment of the final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure and will also be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking.
All other airlines - USA, Worldwide
All other airlines – booking deposit is €50 per person plus relevant checked-in baggage and infant fees and cruise deposit as outlined at time of confirmation. The second deposit of €150 per person is payable 4 weeks later and will be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking. Payment of the final balance is due 10 weeks prior to departure and will also be automatically charged to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking.
Travel Insurance must be paid in full at the time of confirmation.
Monthly Payment Plan
An initial deposit is taken to secure the booking, thereafter a monthly payment plan with set amounts will be paid to make up the rest of the booking cost. Payments must be taken from the card used to secure the booking by the lead passenger. The option for the Monthly Payment Plan is available when you book at least sixteen weeks before your travel. Payments will be taken on the same date each month. You also have an option to make additional payments through My Click&Go in additional to the automatic payments outlined on your confirmation invoice. Additional payments will reduce your final payment only.
There are no additional charges for using the Pay Monthly option.
If you cancel this booking after confirmation, you will still be liable for payment of all non-refundable parts of the holiday including the full price of all flights and any non-refundable accommodation in addition to any cancellation charges imposed by the applicable supplier and our administration charge. Any amendments made to this booking after confirmation will incur charges and must be paid at the time of amendment and are subject to availability.
Failure to make any monthly instalment payment can result in a cancellation of the holiday and full payment must be made as per our Terms & Conditions in accordance with provision of Clause 16.
Once the final payment has been taken, we will issue the relevant travel documents for your holiday within 10—14 days of departure.
Travel Insurance must be paid in full at the time of confirmation.
Our Monthly Payment Plan is subject to availability, entirely at our discretion.
Pay in Full
Full payment is required within 10 weeks of travel. If you wish you can pay the full cost of your holiday at the time of confirmation. You will receive all your travel documentation between 10-14 days in advance of your departure.
Change payment card - Due to 3D Secure authorisation any change in card payment details after confirmation must be authorised by the lead passenger on the booking and a minimum payment of 0.01c is charged to the card to allow the card to be stored for any recurring payments due.
Payment Issues - Where a customer has payment issues on a previous booking or in the case of a chargeback initiated by a customer, Click&Go may choose to limit the deposit/payment options on future bookings.
Non-Refundable - You are liable for and must pay in full all non-refundable elements as outlined in the booking process and confirmation invoice.
Airline Ticket Cancellation excluding Aer Lingus - USA, Worldwide only – All confirmed bookings cancelled before receipt of full payment on any ticket(s), the booking deposit is forfeit. For cancellation after receipt of full payment, cancellation charges as stated in Clause 16. Please note that it is your responsibility to advise airlines if you do not wish to travel on a flight booked. Failure to do so can result in the cancellation of onward flights and the forfeit of any ticket refund.
Ways to Pay - for Regular Payment Plan - Credit Card is required to confirm booking. Further payments can be made using Credit card/Cheque/Postal Orders/One4All Gift Card, Refund Credit Notes and Click&Go Vouchers. Please note One4All cards cannot be used to confirm a booking. Payments can be made through MyClick&Go account or over the phone. Cash payments are not accepted.
More than 70 days prior to departure:
Loss of all non-refundable elements* plus €50 administration fee applies.
Within 29 - 70 days prior to departure:
Loss of all non-refundable elements* plus 50% of the remaining balance
Within 22 - 28 days prior to departure:
Loss of all non-refundable elements* plus 70% of the remaining balance
Within 08 - 21 days prior to departure:
Loss of all non-refundable elements* plus 90% of the remaining balance
Within 07 days of departure:
100% of the cost of the holiday is forfeited.
You are liable for and must pay in full all non-refundable elements as outlined in the booking process and confirmation invoice.
* Non-refundable elements of holidays include (but are not limited to):
II. Airline Extras such as checked baggage, cabin baggage, priority boarding, prebooked reserved seats, etc.
IV. Cruise deposit
V. Accommodation costs in some cases are also non-refundable. These will be indicated during the booking process and thereafter highlighted on the confirmation invoice.
VI. Airline ticket deposit.
In accordance with the provisions of clause 18 and 19 the Consumer should be aware that some suppliers, such as airlines, accommodation, and cruise lines, impose cancellation fees and apply restrictions which are not within the control of the Organiser and for which the Organiser shall not be held liable. Refundable accommodation is subject to Click&Go and/or Supplier Terms and Conditions.
Please note that some countries and/or resorts abroad impose a tourist tax which is only payable locally in that resort. Many individual hotels impose a charge which is required by local authorities and this must be paid personally by every visitor. This is usually a daily charge representing a minor cost (and the amount may vary depending on the hotel category or booking season) and is borne by the visitor. This matter is beyond our control as it is a local Government charge. Many hotels also have the right to charge an indemnity deposit on arrival. This charge is determined by the property locally. SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go have no influence or derive no financial gain from such a charge.
- Deposit payments paid by the Consumer to the Organiser are non-transferable to other departures and non-transferable to other Consumers. If after acceptance by the Organiser a Consumer wishes to alter a holiday, the Organiser may do so at its discretion if practicable. The Organiser will advise the Consumer of any additional cost involved and the price differential must be paid.
- Non-Refundable Elements as outlined in clause 16 of our terms and conditions incur a 100% cancellation fee from time of booking. Non-refundable room rates cannot be changed under any circumstance
- If you amend a booking to change your travel dates and / or accommodation and / or transfers to an alternative property or destination, an amendment fee of €50 per booking (£50 GBP) will apply, plus any price differential that may be relevant. Please note no changes can be made to your booking unless the second deposit has been paid. In addition, if you cancel an element of the holiday, relevant cancellation charges will apply. Some accommodation is booked on a non-refundable basis as shown on your confirmation invoice and therefore no changes can be made to this element of your booking. All airline tickets are non-refundable, but some can be amended for a change fee, plus any applicable penalties. Some scheduled airlines do not allow name changes. Once travel has commenced, no change or alterations may be made by the Consumer and no refunds shall be made in respect of flights or any other travel arrangements which are not availed of.
- An administration fee of €20 per person (£20 GBP) is charged for a name change on a booking, in addition to the standard charge applied by the airline. Some scheduled airlines do not allow name changes.
- Without Prejudice to Clause 10 above, if you are unable to travel, you may be entitled to transfer your booking to another person who satisfies the requisite conditions. You must provide us with adequate notice in writing and pay all associate costs with changing a booking. The new lead passenger must accept the transfer and these Terms and Conditions. The new lead passenger, and you should they fail to pay, will be responsible for the payment of any balance due on our revised invoice. In accordance with the provisions of clause 16 and 19 the Consumer should be aware that some suppliers, such as carriers, impose cancellation fees and apply restrictions which are not within the control of the Organiser and for which the Organiser shall not be held liable.
- No changes of any kind are permitted to any booking if travel is within 1 week (7 days) of departure. In such cases, 100% cancellation charges apply and a complete new booking is required.
Any changes or amendments made to bookings with SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go shall be charged at the following tariffs:
Administration fees as outlined below do NOT include any extra costs that may be charged by local suppliers such as hoteliers, airlines or transfer companies for changes made to original booking details.
Name change on a booking
€20/ £20 per name
Change of travel dates
€50/ £40 per booking
Change of accommodation
€50/ £40 per booking
Cancellation of resort transfers
€20/ £20 per booking
Adding extra person/infant to existing booking
€50/ £40 per booking
Cancellation of accommodation *
€50/ £40 per booking
Cancellation of 1 person from a booking *
€50/ £40 per booking
Postal charge per booking
Bookings within 70 days of departure will incur higher charges, so please refer to Clause 16 in our Terms & Conditions*
*Non-refundable room rates cannot be changed under any circumstance.
Please note: Administration charges are applied immediately when we are advised of any changes. Payments will be taken when we are notified and deposit rules are not applicable to any changes made. As is normal procedure, no amendments or changes are permitted within 7 days of travel, as outlined in our Terms & Conditions. Any necessary change or amendment within 7 days will result in 100% cancellation charges and a new booking.
Any upgrades (e.g., from shuttle to private transfer / standard to sea view room or any element that is more expensive than the original price of the holiday) will not incur an admin fee, however supplier upgrade charges will apply.
- Without prejudice to the Consumer's statutory rights, the Organiser reserves the right to alter, change, curtail or cancel a holiday.
- If as a consequence of "force majeure" (as defined in sub-paragraph (VI) of this clause), the Organiser is obliged to curtail, alter, extend or cancel a holiday, the Consumer shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise for any loss arising as a consequence of the said curtailment, alteration, extension or cancellation of the holiday.
- If prior to the departure date there is a cancellation, alteration, change or curtailment relating to a holiday, which results in more than 18 hours change in the time of departure, or a change of resort or in the type of accommodation offered, or some other change which fundamentally alters the holiday, the Organiser shall, if practicable, offer an alternative comparable holiday of at least similar standard or shall refund the Consumer all monies paid. Unless within four days of issue of the offer of an alternative holiday, it is declined by the Consumer in writing, the Organiser shall assume that the Consumer has accepted such offer. Where the offer is declined the Consumer shall only be entitled to return of payment made.
- Where the Organiser makes an alteration in the holiday as contemplated in sub-paragraph (III) of this clause and the Consumer accepts the alternative holiday the Consumer shall be entitled to receive compensation in accordance with the scale set out in this sub-paragraph. No compensation shall be payable where the alteration is for the reasons referred to in sub paragraph (ll) of this clause.
- Notification Period Prior to Departure Date and Compensation per person:
Within 10 weeks €10 / £10
Within 6 weeks €15/ £15
Within 4 weeks €20/ £20
Within 2 weeks €25/ £25
- In these booking conditions the term "force majeure" means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser, the Retailer or other suppliers of services, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or an event which the Organiser, the Retailer or the supplier of services even with all due care could not foresee or forestall, including, Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire or other destruction of any vessel, craft or vehicle to be used in connection with a holiday, riots, acts of war, civil commotion, exercise of legislative, municipal, military or other authority, strikes, industrial action, requisition of equipment, mechanical breakdown, shortage of fuel, insolvency or default of any carrier or service supplier connected with a holiday, fraud perpetrated against the Organiser or any other reason beyond the control of the Organiser. Airlines expressly reserve the right to alter their flight schedules at any time for safety, commercial and operational reasons. Such alterations are beyond our control.
THE CONSUMER'S ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE EXCLUSION CLAUSES AND EXCESSES IN THE INSURANCE POLICY ARRANGED BY THE ORGANISER.
It is a condition of this contract that the Consumer is covered either by the travel insurance scheme offered by the Organiser or covered by another travel insurance scheme which furnishes the Consumer with at least the same level of cover as that afforded by the travel scheme arranged by the Organiser. In the event that the Consumer does not avail of the Organiser’s travel insurance scheme he must furnish details of the alternative travel insurance scheme which he has arranged at the time of booking. It is the sole responsibility of the Consumer to check that the insurance scheme provides the Consumer with his desired level of cover. In so arranging insurance cover for the Consumer the Organiser is acting as the agent of the relevant insurer and shall not be responsible to the Consumer for any default by the insurer under that policy. All claims made against the insurance policy shall be made directly to the insurer. The Consumer shall be responsible for making any special or increased insurance arrangements, which he or she deems necessary.
We have taken great care to ensure that all the information contained on this website is accurate and correct. No details have been wilfully misrepresented and, whilst every effort has been made to be completely factual and accurate, there may be circumstances beyond our control where details have changed since our original descriptions were agreed. Much of the information is planned many months in advance; however, if at any stage we are informed of changes or alterations to properties, flight timings or fluctuating rates, then we will pass these changes to you, as soon as is practicable.
Generic photographs contained on this website do not necessarily absolutely represent the particular resorts, beaches or amenities adjacent to the properties (or the actual hotel room, apartment, layout, decor, view etc. you might occupy or experience). They are however, absolutely representative of the resorts / amenities / beaches available in the area or of the actual room / apartment in a particular property. Sometimes, especially in low season months, facilities in some properties eg aquaparks or facilities in resorts may close down or operate at certain times only. Equally, repairs may need to be carried out or maintenance work become necessary. Such matters are wholly beyond the control of SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go and no liability shall attach to us for any disappointment or diminution of enjoyment caused as a result.
Certain property chains will not accept bookings for large groups, hens and stag parties therefore it is the responsibility of the consumer to notify us in advance. When such a booking is identified we will endeavour to find alternative accommodation for those bookings that are effected, if the alternative accommodation is of a higher value the increase will be paid by the consumer. In accommodation where group bookings are accepted the management has the right to charge an indemnity deposit on arrival. This charge is determined by the property locally. SimplySun Ltd., trading as Click&Go have no influence or derive no financial gain from such a charge.
All prices quoted which are given in Euro/Pound Sterling are based on tariffs, transport costs (including fuel) and exchange rates current and appropriate at the time of publication. Please note that airfares, fuel surcharges and taxes are subject to increase until full payment is received, and tickets issued. It is therefore to your advantage to finalise payment as soon as you can after booking.
If any of these vary, the cost of the holiday may increase or decrease accordingly. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of your holiday after you have booked but no later than twenty days prior to the departure date. Any such increase /decrease shall be paid by or refunded to the Consumer. In a case where only some of the consumers booked cancel, the Organiser may, in addition to levying cancellation charges, adjust the price of the holiday for the remaining consumers.
Flight delays sometimes occur. When a delay occurs the Organiser will try to ensure that up to date information and appropriate facilities e.g. refreshments are provided. However, such arrangements are the responsibility of the relevant airline. Travel insurance has been designed to cover such eventualities and in this regard the Consumer should refer to his Travel Insurance policy.
Each and every traveller must hold a current valid passport, including infants. Many countries (outside the EU) have an immigration requirement for a passport to remain valid for a minimum period (usually six months) beyond the period of your stay. There are no visa requirements for holders of EU passports to any of the EU destinations we feature; however, other nationalities must check with their respective Embassy or Consulate if a visa is required. Visas are required for various long haul destinations worldwide and some nationalities may require visas for US destinations. It is the sole responsibility of each traveller to obtain the relevant and necessary documentation necessary for his / her travel itinerary and no liability shall attach to us for the failure on your part to comply with the regulations as set down by the relevant airline / country. Information relating to health restrictions and vaccination requirements is available from the website address listed below. We strongly recommend that all travellers take time to read the information and note the advices offered. No liability shall attach to us for failure to comply with the recommendations and requirements listed.
You will find information regarding passport, visa and vaccination requirements for different destinations on the International Air Transport Association (IATA) website, www.iatatravelcentre.com.
Note that information submitted through the IATA website is not used to personally identify you, and is only used to provide personalised travel documentation information.
The IATA website also gives access to information on customs import and export regulations, airport departure taxes, and currency import and export restrictions.
Please read the above conditions carefully.
Should you have any queries please contact our office immediately.
No response is considered acceptance by all parties.
The following Terms & Conditions apply when you book Accommodation Only with us.
Legal Capacity: When we book accommodation for you we are acting as your agent and in such circumstances our role is limited to the following services unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing: -(a) the effecting of a reservation; (b) the procuring of confirmation of such reservation; (c) the forwarding of consideration tendered by you for such reservation to the accommodation supplier; & (d) the confirmation on your behalf of your, the consumer’s, acceptance of the accommodation supplier’s terms and conditions. A copy of any accommodation supplier’s terms and conditions are available on request. When we deal with you as your agent we have no contractual liability for the services, which we have purchased on your behalf.
Prices & Fees: Prices stated are on per room per night basis and include VAT unless otherwise stated. Resort fees, extra bedding such as cots and rollaway beds are payable locally in some hotels but can be requested through us. Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included. Star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located and are out of our control.
Accommodation Ratings: Star ratings are used to symbolise the overall quality and level of standards of each accommodation type and are typically based on criteria including the range of standard facilities, the quality of the furnishings, the quality and range of the food outlets, and the overall level of service. However, there is no uniform and consistent method of star ratings and as such they can vary significantly by country, and often within countries. Also, not all countries have official rating systems and where accommodation may have a key rating (apartments) we use a star rating to make it easier for consumers to understand the property classification. All ratings are as provided via the relevant Service Provider and are not our personal ratings.
The board basis “all inclusive” means all food, snacks, and drinks*. Generally, that means breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It also means a selection of soft and alcoholic drinks* are included. Some branded drinks, cocktails, champagnes and speciality teas or coffees may incur an extra charge.
All-Inclusive is not a 24-hour offering unless specifically called out as such by the property. The restaurant and bar offering times are set by each property. Not all restaurants in a property will be part of the all-inclusive offering. Meals for all-inclusive guests are generally buffet and taken in the main restaurant. If there are a-la carte or speciality restaurants in the hotel, some hotels offer their all-inclusive guests a discount for the opportunity to dine a la carte or in a speciality restaurant.
*New regulation by the Balearic Parliament with regards to All Inclusive board basis in hotels & apartments in the resort areas of Arenal (Playa de Palma), Magaluf (Majorca) and San Antonio (Ibiza). All Inclusive board basis includes 3 alcoholic drinks per person per meal (lunch & dinner). Any extra alcoholic drink during meals or outside mealtimes are subject to an extra cost. This regulation was put in place by the local government in February 2020 and is outside of the control of any hotel or tour operator.
Room service generally incurs an extra charge. Not all properties which offer an all-inclusive board basis only offer that board basis, they may also offer B&B, Half Board and Full Board so not all guests will be staying in the hotel on an all-inclusive board basis.
The following terms and conditions also apply to holidays in Lapland.
- Insurance: You should take out comprehensive travel and medical insurance to cover you while you’re away. It’s worth checking to make sure it covers winter sports such as snowmobile rides, and husky and reindeer sleigh-rides.
- Weather/Snow: A lot of the activities in Lapland depend for their successful accomplishment on adequate snow conditions both prior to and during operation. We or our agents are not responsible for the weather conditions. Air temperature, sea state, cloud cover, rainfall and terrain conditions are just some of the factors that can affect the operation of excursions, visibility of natural phenomena and sightings of wildlife. We do not accept any liability for compensation in respect of changes or cancellations due to weather conditions. Nor do we accept liability for the quality or volume of snow fall during winter months.
- If your holiday confirmation includes more than one flight or connecting flights on a single journey it is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that they go directly from one aircraft to the connecting aircraft. We do not accept any liability for missed connections as a result of customer negligence. Other changes which, for example, may give a reduced time in resort cannot be compensated.
The following Terms & Conditions apply when you book either a Cruise Only, Fly Cruise or Cruise &Stay with us.
- Legal Capacity: When we book a cruise for you we are acting as your agent and in such circumstances our role is limited to the following services unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing:
- the effecting of a reservation;
- the procuring of confirmation of such reservation;
- the forwarding of consideration tendered by you for such reservation to the accommodation supplier;
- the confirmation on your behalf of you, the consumer’s, acceptance of the Cruise supplier’s terms and conditions.
- Prices & Fees: Prices stated are on per person per cruise basis and include VAT unless otherwise stated. Transfers, unless specified are not included. Extras, such as gratuities, beverages, shore excursions, beauty centres & spas, room service, Casino, video games and golf, internet and Wi-fi are not included. Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included.
- Photographs Of Ships and cabins: Please be aware that the cabin room photos are only a depiction of the type of rooms on offer and may not represent the actual room provided.
- Modifications/Cancellations: If you wish to cancel your Cruise, please contact our Cruise Administration Team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is essential to include your booking reference number, registered email address and details of your cancellation. In the event of cancellation for whatever reason you shall be liable to pay Click&Go the relevant administration fee per person. This could be in addition to any cancellation charges & local taxes any supplier may impose.
- Force majeure: We will not be liable for any changes, cancellation, effect on your booking, loss or damage suffered by you or for any failure by the cruise providers and/or us to perform or properly perform any of our respective obligations to you which is due to any event(s) or circumstance(s) if the non-performance is caused by force majeure. By way of example force majeure includes, but is not limited to, war, revolution, terrorist act, closure of borders, epidemic, natural catastrophe or other causes that seriously affect both parties and in particular the place where the accommodation provider is located as well as our country of origin and other unforeseeable causes beyond our control.
Travel worldwide has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to manage the risks posed by COVID-19, governments and regulatory authorities have issued various laws, regulations and guidance.
Laws, regulations and the suppliers (such as airlines, hoteliers, transfer suppliers and other service suppliers) may oblige You (which includes all members of your party) to follow protocols aimed at managing the COVID-19 risk, such as undergoing temperature checks, the provision of health information, the production of certificates confirming Your COVID-19 status, wearing personal protective equipment such as face-masks and gloves and adhering to social distancing requirements. In resort the number of persons who may use facilities or services at any particular time may be limited, the availability of certain facilities and services (e.g. buffet and self-service restaurants), spas, pools and entertainment may be restricted or not available, accommodation configurations may be changed, it may be necessary to pre-book facilities and services, and enhanced sanitisation measures and other hygiene requirements may be in place.
Airports, ports, border control or other third parties may oblige You to undertake take a COVID-19 PCR tests or other COVID-19 risk management measures as a condition of entry or departure or so as to avail of services. It is Your obligation to obtain details of these requirements prior to departure and ensure adherence to same. Failure or refusal to meet these requirements, may result in denied boarding, entry or return or the use of some other facility or service. SimpleSun Ltd., trading as Click&Go shall not be liable for any refunds or compensation in such instances. It is your responsibility, prior to travel, to familiarise yourself with restrictions/quarantines etc., in the country you chose to travel to and whilst we will provide information where possible it is important to refer to the DFA’s website for up to date information.
Quarantine or self-isolation measures may be imposed on You, either in the resort or on return and such measures are subject to change, and can be imposed at short notice. SimpleSun Ltd., trading as Click&Go shall not be liable for any costs that arise in in relation to such matters.
Should You contract COVID-19 during travel, You may be required to self-isolate or adhere to other COVID-19 risk management protocols and suppliers may not be in a position to provide the relevant service(s). In such a situation, SimpleSun Ltd., trading as Click&Go will provide such reasonable assistance as it is possible but will not be responsible for covering any additional costs incurred by the traveller such as refunding or compensating for any reduction of the holiday, additional, unused, cancelled or rebooked transport and/or accommodation costs or other associated costs.
SimpleSun Ltd., trading as Click&Go shall have no liability for any refunds, compensation, losses, costs, expenses or damages incurred by You relating to any of the above or if You are unable to travel or make use of all or part of the holiday because of these matters.
It is Your responsibility to arrange adequate travel insurance to cover You. Your insurance should include cover against COVID-19 and other health related incidents which may affect or curtail Your booking.