Destinations / Spain / Salou / PortAventura, Salou /
Exclusive Guest Benefits:
* Unlimited entrance to PortAventura theme park (subject to opening calendar)
* One free visit per stay to Ferrari Land (stays until mid Sept 2017, booked after June)
* Special discounts available for Portaventura Caribe Aquatic park from hotel (check at reception for details)
* Exclusive option to purchase tickets to the brand new Ferrari Land from Hotel Guest Services desk for stays after mid September 2017
* Pick Up service: your purchases made in the theme park delivered directly to your hotel
* Preferential booking in restaurants with table service
* PortAventura Pass. Pay for your purchases in the theme park with your room key
* WiFi: free connection in hotel public areas
Hotel Caribe is themed on a Caribbean style property and is part of the marvellous PortAventura portfolio of hotels. Guests are entitled to unlimited passes to the park and discounts to the brilliant Costa Caribe Aquatic Park (ask at reception).
A venue for non-stop action and fun-filled days, the property itself has a great selection of amenities including bars, restaurants, a day and evening entertainment programme - enough to keep any lively family satisfied! There is access to the Wellness Centre including a heated pool, gym, jacuzzi and sauna (payable locally). With a generous list of Guest Benefits too, there are excellent advantages to choosing Caribe Hotel as your holiday base. A PortAventura hotel will fulfill the fantasy of every child and, when the kids are happy, it follows that Mum and Dad are happy too!
Family rooms (sleep up to 3 persons or 2 adults + 2 children) each have minibar, phone (through reception), safe, TV, hairdryer, full bathroom and balcony or terrace. All the rooms have a lovely lake or garden view.
* Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Marian says: "A PortAventura property is always going to be a safe bet for fabulous family holidays. The location, Guest Benefits, comfort and quality offered by Hotel Caribe is no exception and will surely witness many happy holidaymakers enjoying long days of sunshine and pleasure-filled activities. I can almost hear strains of Calypso....."