About Us / Careers
ALWAYS HIRING GREAT PEOPLE
“We are a vibrant, exciting and fast-growing technology-based travel company that is always on the lookout for dynamic and talented people to fill vacancies that constantly arise in our business. We have doubled in size since 2014 and our ambition is to double in size again by 2018; we currently employ almost 40 staff.
As long as you have the right set of skills and experience in areas such as Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance and IT we would like to hear from you, so please don’t wait until the role you may be interested in is advertised. If you are interested in being a part of our exciting journey send us your CV accompanied by a motivation letter to email@example.com; you don’t need experience in the travel industry to apply but enthusiasm would be an advantage.
Click&Go is an award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus.
As an Enterprise Ireland designated High Potential Start Up, we have very ambitious growth plans. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
See our current vacancies below:
Product Development Manager (Cruise, USA and Worldwide)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This role initially reports to the CEO and will then report to the Head of Product. Click&Go launched cruise holidays in 2014. Within 12 months the company was amongst the top selling cruise agents in Ireland winning awards for being MSC’s top selling agent in 2015 and 2016. We want to build that growth for cruise across the key brands. We also want to focus on developing our USA and Worldwide programmes.
- Develop relationships with key suppliers
- Develop product flow to the sales and marketing teams year round
- Update the Sales and Marketing teams with live pricing and content for promotion
- Regular reporting on performance across all 3 product areas – Cruise, US and Worldwide
- Be responsible for setting the strategy and targets for cruise, USA and Worldwide
- Be responsible for the product portfolio on C&G website (research, decision making and loading) to ensure the right product offerings
- Liaise with key suppliers in terms of regular meetings, targets and overrides
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in product or business development
- Strong proven commercial background ideally in the travel industry (but not essential)
- Highly proficient in excel and ideally in programs such as Tableau to graphically present statistical results
- Highly numerate in terms of management information, reporting, performance analysis and competitor reviews
- Strategic planning experience and results orientation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-sufficient once training provided for any product areas
- A positive attitude towards work
- A professional telephone manner
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility and a great team player
- An ability to prioritise own workload
- Problem solver and solution focussed
- Good commercial and competitor awareness
- Confident / Self-driven
- Ability to multitask
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
- Background in the travel industry
- Product experience in one of the following would be very beneficial – Cruise, USA and Worldwide
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
As the company grows and evolves, the above criteria may change. As a result we will endeavour to carry out performance reviews on an annual basis.
To Apply for this job please send a copy of an up to date CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org