About Us / Careers
ALWAYS HIRING GREAT PEOPLE
“We are a vibrant, exciting and fast-growing technology-based travel company that is always on the lookout for dynamic and talented people to fill vacancies that constantly arise in our business. We have doubled in size since 2014 and our ambition is to double in size again by 2018; we currently employ almost 40 staff.
As long as you have the right set of skills and experience in areas such as Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance and IT we would like to hear from you, so please don’t wait until the role you may be interested in is advertised. If you are interested in being a part of our exciting journey send us your CV accompanied by a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; you don’t need experience in the travel industry to apply but enthusiasm would be an advantage.
Click&Go is multi award-winning online travel company based in Dublin city centre. We provide consumers with an easy to use platform to design their own holiday by matching flights with great value accommodation across Europe and Worldwide. We are also the official holiday provider for Aer Lingus under the brand Holidays with Aer Lingus
The business has doubled in size from 2014 to 2016 and has achieved growth sales of 40 – 50 % every year since 2012. We have very ambitious growth plans and expect to see business double in size again from 2016 to 2018. We have a strong ethos of best practice and best service and aim to continue our high growth through investment in our technology infrastructure and by providing an exceptional user experience coupled with a competitive product offering.
See our current vacancies below:
1. Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing email communications and successfully growing the email marketing channel. The Email Marketing Specialist will work within the marketing team to execute company and online content strategies. They will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the email marketing program as well as ensuring best practices. Further develop email marketing campaigns to increase customer engagement, optimize email communications, and support brand objectives.
- Managing and building e-mail marketing campaigns to ensure they are in line with business and commercial objectives
- Managing email related workflows and email service provider relationship
- Building and testing email marketing campaigns using a 3rd party email service provider
- Implement email campaigns from start to finish while keeping to strict distribution dates
- Design, test, and track email campaigns, and provide feedback to ensure all campaigns are in line with business and commercial objectives
- Ensuring that all emails are optimised for mobile, desktop and tablet platforms and rendering accurately in all email clients.
- Report on key email metrics daily/weekly/monthly
- Working with the CRM Manager to manage the email content calendar
- Working with the CRM Manager and Marketing Manager to develop email optimisation strategy
- Analysing and reporting the effectiveness of each email campaign
- Ensuring brand identity is maintained throughout email campaigns
- Understand how to segment and organize email lists
- Competitor email analysis
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years in email development and managing complex campaigns
- Experience in A/B and multivariate testing and analysis
- B2C email marketing experience
- Experience with email platforms such as Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp or other email service platform experience
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Infusionsoft, Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Experience with email strategy development
- Highly experienced in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with HTML and SQL
- Proficient in email marketing best practices
- Ability to work with key stakeholders, balance priorities and in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as team player with an innovative approach and analytical mindset
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as required by the ongoing needs of the business.
As the company grows and evolves, the above criteria may change. As a result we will endeavour to carry out performance reviews on an annual basis.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV and cover email to email@example.com. In your application you should clearly demonstrate how your skills and experience match the current requirements of Click&Go.